In this episode Brother (Rev.) Jeff Brown (Order of Lutheran Franciscans and pastor of St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Crookston) joins us with his unique views as a member of the .
Together we discuss the "tensions" that exist as we look towards big change in the church.
- What specific tensions are our communities need to deal with?
- What do we do with the inevitable grief?
- How does vulnerability play into the process?
- What are "Shadow Values" and how do they threaten to pull us off course.
And most of all
- What are "Core Values" and why they are key to navigating these questions?
We LOVE Questions and Comments! Send them to email@example.com